Follow the instructions to install and access the
Épelle-Moi Canada Immersive Virtual Campus
INSTALL ON MAC
When the download is complete, open the dmg file (in
your recent documents).
- Drag the "EMC Immersive Virtual Campus" icon into the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder in the Finder
- Right-click on "Immersive Virtual Campus" and choose "Open"
The installation is complete. You can now launch the Campus from the "Applications" folder of the Finder or from a shortcut on the dock or desktop.
INSTALL ON WINDOWS
When the download is complete, double-click to open the .exe file.
Depending on your security settings, your computer may generate a window
contextual indicating that the application could not be opened.
Click "run anyway".
You may receive another warning
"Do you want to allow this app… to make changes to your PC?"
- Click "Yes"
A configuration wizard should appear.
- Click Next, Install and Finish with default settings.
- Create a shortcut on the desktop if you want.
The installation is complete. You can now launch the Campus
- Click "Finish" in the installation process or in the Windows Start menu.
LOG IN AND choose your avatar
Once the installation is complete and the account validated, log in with your credentials and create your avatar!
For more detailed information, you can consult the guide developed for all users of the Immersive Virtual Campus Épelle-Moi Canada